RSA Archer Incident Management
RSA Archer Incident Management centralizes and streamlines the case management lifecycle for cyber and physical incidents and ethics violations. This web-based incident-management software lets you capture events that may escalate into governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) incidents, evaluate incident criticality, and assign responders based on impact and regulations.
You can also consolidate response procedures, manage investigations end to end, and report on trends, losses, recovery efforts, and related incidents. Powered by the RSA Archer enterprise governance, risk management, and compliance (eGRC) platform, Incident Management handles incidents anywhere you operate—from detection through analysis and resolution.
- Efficient response – Provide rapid access to response procedures so personnel know what to do and can act quickly.
- Relational analysis – Link incidents to facilities, technologies, processes, and vendors. Mine data to understand where problems occur and take preventive action.
- Whistleblower capability – Support anonymous reporting of incidents and ethics violations in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley, EU Data Privacy, and U.S. Public Disclosure Acts.
- Time to value – Implement out of the box with predefined access roles, workflows, reports, and dashboards or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility – Choose an on-premise or software-as-a-service (SaaS) deployment and move between environments as your needs change.